Yellow is building a global organization of brilliant minds looking to make a significant impact on the future of our world by advancing and adopting blockchain technology.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for an Administrator of finance/Accountant who will join our team in Chiang Mai.
Your mission at Yellow:
- Arranging monthly receive and payment vouchers and required documents to an external accounting office
- Controlling invoices, receipts, and tax invoices
- Payment to vendors by checking invoices for accuracy, withholding a tax, and payment through internet banking
- Issuing withholding tax certificate
- Preparing company supporting documents to contact with Government department and other companies
- Contacting and Coordinating with external organizations (Government office, Bank, Social security office, and Supplier)
- Issuing certifications and company supporting documents.
- Issuing all necessary documents of staff (Payslip, Employment Certificate, Employment contract, Personal income tax certs, and Termination letter)
- Handle petty cash and ensure all attachments (official receipts) are available prior to replenishing the petty cash
- Tasks assignment and supporting the operation
Qualifications and Special Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Business Administration, or Management
- Thai nationality
- At least 1-3 years of related working experience
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Good analytical and numerate skills and computer literate in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Demonstrating the ability to multitask and prioritize work and communication skills
- Team player with a good work ethic and positive attitude.
- Needs to be a quick learner, active, self-motivated, and flexible enough to be able to respond to any changes
What we offer for your success:
- The opportunity to become a part of the thriving blockchain community and professionals and join the revolution of traditional finance.
- Long-term employment with periodical salary review based on the performance results.
- Social Security Fund.
- Annual leave 17 days (Pro-rated from the commencement date).
- Thai public holidays are 13 days annually.
- Covered group Insurance.
- Cozy and collaborative team atmosphere.
- Career and professional development.
- A devoted mentor and strong endorsement by all colleagues.
Who we are: Yellow is a global ecosystem of blockchain products & services, powered by Openware, for Web3 Internet of Finance, providing startup seed funding, mentorship, counseling, data analytics, market making, and fintech software solutions. Yellow also includes developer tools, services, and education programs worldwide for blockchain infrastructure developers and crypto brokerage businesses.
Our vision: to become the world’s leading brand in blockchain technology.
Our mission: to create a safe, transparent, and universally accessible financial ecosystem.
Our values: decentralization, we believe in collaboration, trust, transparency, inclusiveness, equality, and freedom; сonsistency, our motives are valid across the board: scale, we are creating a global and safe crypto ecosystem that serves all blockchain platforms
At Yellow, we are looking for enthusiastic individuals dedicated to what they believe in, with strategic thinking, a creative approach to work, and a deep interest in the crypto industry. If it sounds like you and you think you’ve got the expertise, commitment, and passion for joining the world’s fastest-growing brand in the blockchain technology space, send us your CV!